16 Most Popular Employee Benefits
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Providing holistic employee benefits has become more critical, given the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on employees
- Employees are now turning to their employers to provide these benefits as solutions to the myriad of challenges resulting from the health crisis
- Business leaders, as well as workers, are now re-evaluating their prorities, focusing on workplace offerings that can promote the wellbeing and health of the workforce
- Among the most popular employee perks include healthcare and flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plans, tuition assistance, paid vacation, and mental health coverage, according to data from the Society for Human Resource Management
- The data shows that 58% of employers offer employee wellness benefits, 98% of whom offer paid vacations and 83% offer mental health coverage