Perx Seals Mobile Deal with Commonwealth Bank in Indonesia
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Tech giant, Perx, has signed a strategic deal with PT. Bank Commonwealth (PTBC), a subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, the largest financial institution in Australia, to drive higher customer growth and engagement through the digitalisation of its cutomer acquisition
- PTBC has transformed itself from the traditional banking institution to a digital-first bank that focuses on digital solutions to create a seamless customer experience and engagement.
- Through this partnership, PTBC will leverage Perx's Lifestyle Marketing Platform to deliver personalized and gamified engagements that reward users and customers for taking specific actions
- “This partnership with PTBC signals trust from yet another digital leader in the banking industry,” said Anna Gong, Founder, and CEO, Perx Technologies. “The Perx platform was purpose-built for large enterprises, investing in mobile-led and data-driven approaches. The primary driver has been to creatively connect with customers and drive change in customer behaviour through dynamic last-mile engagements, whilst boosting revenue and improving customer experience through instant gratification. This has been a key differentiator for us, and we are thrilled to support PTBC in its journey to further improve its engagement with its customers.”
- Perx's Lifestyle Marketing Platform will enable PTBC to run multiple reward campaigns simultaneously to drive customer growth and business efficiency