The $575 Billion Cost Of Failing To Invest In Your Team’s Wellbeing
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Nell Derick Debevoise writes about the crucial need for creating a work environment that supports and promotes employees' physical, mental, and spiritual wellbeing - and the costs of ignoring these
- The pandemic, no doubt, will upend the future of work. It will pivot workplace employee initiatives and benefits to focus on improving wellbeing
- The key is to make work additive to employee's lives and wellbeing, by providing a sense of usefulness and fulfillment
- Sick workers cost US-based employers $575 Billion in 2019, and that was before the pandemic
- So, companies that boost employee health and wellbeing through wellness initiatives not only improve work productivity and employee retention, but they also lower healthcare spendings