Wellbeing is Integral to Rebuilding the Economy
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- A recent study revealed that improving corporate wellbeing could boost the UK's economy by £61bn by 2025 if UK companies pivot corporate wellness initiatives
- Westfield Health, a British wellness company, has uncovered that more than 320,000 businesses have wellness strategies that are not meeting wellness needs of their workforce and not translating into better productivity
- The study found that while investment in workplace wellness is rising in the country, more than half (64%) of businesses plan to either stop or reduce their wellness spendings in 2021
- For many of the businesses looking to cut spending, lack of funds remains the big issue (46%)
- Westfield Health concluded that reduced investment in corporate wellness and poor execution of wellness strategies are the main deterrents to the economic potential of a healthy workforce