Why Employee Wellbeing Should Create the Next Normal
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- The coronavirus pandemic has exposed deficits in the workplace culture of today's corporate world. It's largely all hat and no cattle
- With millions of Americans struggling financially following the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic, employee wellbeing initiatives are needed now more than ever
- Some pivotal strategies that business leaders can adopt to improve employee productivity include: increasing pay and work flexibility; giving employees more control over their jobs; and providing more opportunities for them to grow and upskill
- The winners of the next few years will be determined by those that leverage this opportunity to revamp their company's health and wellness offerings
- Placing more priority on employee wellbeing not only improves work productivity and employee retention, but also improves company success