BurnAlong Begins Registrations for America's Healthiest Company Challenge
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- BurnAlong, the world's leading health and wellbeing platform, has opened registrations for one of America's biggest corporate wellness challenges, America's Healthiest Company Challenge. The initiative, which began in 2018, is aimed at redefining the culture of health and focusing on a holistic approach to wellbeing at the workplace
- America's Healthiest Company Challenge is a six-week wellness drive for companies, cities, teams, and their families to compete against each other in virtual wellness and fitness trainings and classes, including cardio, yoga, self-defense, and tai-chi, accumulating points across more than 50 wellness and health categories on the BurnAlong platform. The Challenge is all-inclusive, allowing all employees to participate regardless of their ability status.
- This wellness drive, therefore, gives employers the opportunity to recreate their companies' culture of health, which, in turn, promotes employee engagement and productivity. Also, employers get to leverage BurnAlong's wellness platform to expand their wellness offerings and also improve access to equitable physical therapy offerings for employees with disabilities
- As a result, there are no losers in America's Healthiest Company Challenge, as any initiative that promotes employee wellbeing and health is a win for employees and business leaders
- The Challenge starts on September 7, 2021 and will run through October 15, 2021. Sign up here to learn more