Workplace Lessons Learned During the Pandemic
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has upended the corporate world, shifting the paradigms of work, and spurring changes and new models to workplace culture and design
- Employees who had never tried working from home found that they had to adjust to it in the wake of the pandemic
- Workplace interactions that involved live conferences, meetings, seminars, etc were no longer held in corporate offices and buildings, but online
- Therefore, one of the lessons the pandemic has exposed for the workplace is the need for communication. Employers needed to constantly remind employees about measures in place to curb transmission, as well as regular check-ins to know how employees were holding up
- The pandemic has also accentuated the need for a robust wellness strategy at the workplace. Workplace wellness measures now need to be designed based on the workplace demographics and the unique needs of the workforce
- While digitization has always been needed in the workplace, the coronavirus pandemic gave it the right push. Now business leaders are leveraging automation and AI-driven tools to boost HR operations